Thursday, June 25, 2009

Opening Statement

Welcome to WiggiBlawg from the Immigration Practice Group of Wiggin & Nourie, PA in beautiful downtown Manchester, New Hampshire. I am starting this blawg on 06/25/2009 to discuss matters of interest and import relating to immigration law in the United States.

It is a good day to do so, I suppose, because President Obama is meeting today with Congressional leaders to discuss the future of comprehensive immigration reform (CIR). That is a topic we will be returning to many times I suspect.

Humor is allowed, dissent is allowed, profanity is not allowed, racism is not allowed, personal attacks are not allowed. Comments to posts are moderated by me and will not appear until I have seen them and they clear the above criteria.
blog comments powered by Disqus