Friday, August 28, 2009

USCIS Lawrence MA

I made my first visit to USCIS Lawrence yesterday. It is a large one story building at 2 Mill Street. It has many windows, high ceilings and is clean and newly refurbished. It is in the mill district near the river (as you might gather from the address).

The facility is nice enough for a government building. Some of the neighboring buildings could use a facelift and there is a dearth of on street parking. If you are not familiar with Lawrence/Methuen MA (as I am not...being from NH) you might want to mapquest the destination or make sure your GPS is working because I found the directions on the USCIS website to be a bit vague.

All in all it seems like a nice enough facility -- in the winter however, I suspect you will want to wear your boots when you go because you will likely have to park a couple blocks away.
blog comments powered by Disqus