Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Newark North

It's a little after ten a.m. here in Boston at the Asylum Office. My appointment was scheduled for 9:30 so I am using the "extra" time to make a blog post from my Blackberry.

For any who don't know, there isn't a fully staffed asylum office in Boston. Rather, the officers travel up from New Jersey to the JFK federal building (sixth floor) on a fairly regular basis. Today they apparently did not bring enough personnel because they are running behind. The waiting room was fairly emptywhen I arrived at nine but is now filling up and still we wait. So counting the two and a half hour trip through Boston commuter traffic we are approaching four hours spent in pursuit of a one hour interview.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait for my client.

ed.~We finally got in at about 11:00 am and out at about 12:15
blog comments powered by Disqus