Monday, October 19, 2009

New Principal Legal Advisor for ICE

Peter S. Vincent - ICE/PLA

I copied this story directly from the Immprof web page.  My comment is this:
I want to like the new ICE PLA because he is like me a member of the two first names club.  He is obviously trying to look tough in the picture (being a lead prosecutor and all) but even with the shaved head I can't help thinking that most of the takes of this photo probably had to be discarded because he couldn't keep that straight - faced stern expression. 


New ICE Principal Legal Advisor: Peter S. Vincent


I believe that this news has been out there for a while but ICE has announced that Peter S. Vincent is the new principal legal advisor for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Vincent graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a bachelor of arts degree in political science and received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.
blog comments powered by Disqus